Thursday, June 14, 2012

Green & Sheer

Reflection or my shadow? :)
Top: green raffled with scarf (gift from Aunt Gilda) || Bottom: vintage Black sheer loose pants
Sitting next to the Hotel while waiting
......and patiently waiting


"Alright! Time's up!" I told myself. I'm at the office right now sitting next to my desktop. I'm actually waiting to our customers to come. At least, the room will be filled of laughs and noise from our distributors. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear anything but the tick-tack-tick-tack from my watch. Hmmm...was that because the weather is very unfriendly today?

To cut the story long short, I want to become productive today. Lol! I really ask Kuya Guard to take pictures of me. Was that bad? Just few shots before my big boss will come.
About the outfit, just took pants and blouse from my closet and wore them ASAP since I woke up very late this morning. Yay! Thanks goodness, I reached the office before it's nine! 

Green is lovely, isn't it? It looks very neutral and refreshing. Thanks to my Aunt Gilda for this gift. (Her gift to me when I was at Negros Occidental, perhaps 8 years ago). And I just wore it nowadays.

PS: Special thanks to Sir Chris for the camera. :)

Until next time,

ANN
D' Laconic Stylistah





4 comments:

Unknown said...

That first photo is amazing! Thank you so much for your lovely comment, the medium I used was oil paints!

Lia said...

i love the first picture!! so creative~

x
Glass of Fashion

Unknown said...

As I expected. Oil-based.

Keep it up and paint more paintings. :)

Unknown said...

ahaha thanks Lia.

Boredom really kills me so much. :)