Saturday, May 26, 2012

Farewell? Or Hello to Real World?



SPARK Casual Photo Shoot 


              
This is what I wore during our photo shoot for SPARK 2012, our official yearbook for this year. It’s been three months ago but memoirs were very fresh. It’s a very long story truly. However, I really thank God for all the blessings He gave me. I also appreciated the help of my friends and classmates during my difficult days. For my parents, who worked so hard just to send me to school. For my dearest sisters and brothers who always there for comfort. And I cannot also forget those advises and words of encouragement from my mentors and advisers. It's a long quest after all. However, I am proud that at last, I surpassed my college days! I am stronger than before. 

I am recently working as a company nurse. Fortunately, I enjoyed here very much. Truly a blessing, isn't it? Life is really amazing! Just don't give up no matter what! Say HELLO to the REAL WORLD!


Until next time....
Ann
 

PS: welcome back to the bloggers' world, Ann. 
Been busy lately.  







 



No comments: