Thursday, August 16, 2012

In the midst of Davao's Festival

Boho Dress from Friend's Bazaar


Boho dress: Bazaar || Silver Doll Shoes: Trifted
A quick shot just before the seminar starts! What's with the boho outfit? Davao City is now celebrating its annual Kadayawan Festival! Davaoeneous are really busy outside and having fun with different events held in different places of Davao City. That's the sad part, I haven't enjoy this year's Kadayawan festival. :((

No worries! What I missed was the said event, but at the end of the day, I felt contented already. After our Health Forum, we visited some of our friends confined in some hospitals. Then afterwards, night out with some friends. LOL! How I wish I had a camera with me. Lots of foods! Super!  :( Maybe next time.



2 comments:

Verna Abril said...

love the aztec-y print of your dress :D

-thirdbite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice outfit...