Thursday, June 28, 2012

Denim is back!

Full denim

Cool mini-short isn't it?

wearing colored denim shorts is lovely
Colored jeans? Hmmm not bad, right?
Vintage

Loose pants? Hype me much.


Flared pants!


I've been busy lately since Dr. Atoie's Health forum last week. I almost forgot to update my blog since then. My bad! Anyways, I want to share this to you, guys! Don't you know that we are using denims since 18th century? Indeed! In the world of fashion, denim is very friendly and usable. It's always salable in the market! 

Denim also comes in different kinds. Dry denims are dyed and usually fading every time you'll wash it. Selvedge denim is a type of denim which forms a clean natural edge that does not unravel.


So, what's your denim?
PS: All photos are taken from internet.

Until next time,
ANN





No comments: