Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pre-Christmas Sale Everywhere!!!



Can you feel it? Its Christmas!!! 
SALE EVERYWHERE!

Pardon me! I know I missed a lot of things in the blog world. And It's been a while since the last time I blogged. My bad! I've been so busy lately and got a lot of errands to do. Promise to update my blog often. Anyways, would like to share this to you, dears! 25 Days to go, and it's Christmas already! And I could really feel it since a lot of stores are on-SALE right now. 

Where: DAVAO CONVENTION & TRADE CENTER
What: BIGGEST BAZAAR @ DAVAO CITY
When: November 29, 2012 - December 2, 2012
If you're from Davao City, feel free to visit DavCon Christmas Bazaar!!! Can't wait to receive my payslip. *_* 

GIORDANO SAYS: 

The Great Giordano Anniversary Sale is finally here. Up to 30% off on all regular items INCLUDING NEW ARRIVALS!!! 

ONLY FROM NOVEMBER 28 - DECEMBER 2, 2012. 

Come and visit your nearest Giordano store nationwide.

*Get an additional 5% off for a minimum single purchase receipt of Php 11,500 or more. The additional discount will only be applied after the 30% discount has been given.

Like GIORDANO on Facebook.
SHOP NOW!

Double midnight Pre-Christmas Sale on GAISANO MALL OF DAVAO! Hurry! Visit them tonight!

Like GAISANO MALL (DAVAO) on Facebook.
SHOP NOW!

MINDANAO TRADE EXPO CHRISTMAS BAZAAR
November 26, 2012 - December 2, 2012

Been addicted with Android phones? Worry no more! Visit and Shop 0+Stores nationwide!!
The newest ANDROID cellphone is now on your hand!
Visit them at nearest malls.
Like 0+ on Facebook and get a coupon worth of 500php.
Just click the underlined words. 

O+ Said: "Mark your calendars! Fashion and Technology in one event. O+ and Bench/ Super Sale, this December 2nd. Everyone who "likes" our page is invited."

Love pumps and heels? Some online shops are on SALE! Catch them on Facebook!!

I can't wait to get my payslip. *_* 
This year, I really hope I could buy something for myself. 
More SALE, SALE, SALE!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Love, 
Ann


No comments: