Monday, December 17, 2012

Retro-Inspired


At last, an outfit shot! It's been a while since I posted my very own faces in this blog. :) So this is what I wore last Saturday, December 15, 2012, during our 1GOAL Retro Xmas Party. It was held at El Bajada Hotel, Davao City. The theme was, of course, "Retro". I was scanning over the internet what does "Retro" means. And I found out that retro was common during 1970's. Most of the retro outfits were bright colors, using afro heads, flare pants and shaggy ones. Styles common are polka dots, ribbons, swirls and lines. I was thinking to wear something unique.  Quick chosen clothes for my hectic schedules. And here's the outcome: 
Pardon me for the blurry photo. This was taken
just before we leave the function hall using Iphone.
I did not wear lots of jewelries. Simply, because I want to focus more on the outfit.
Abstract never fails me. It gives a lot of meaning. 

Vintage Abstract Retro-inspired Blazer
For unknown reason, I'm very particular especially with the designs. What makes me hype with this blazer were the abstract lines, would you agree?





I was thinking of wearing booties during the event. But I don't have one that can fit or blend with the colours. So I decided to wear my old pumps and wore a black stockings. Alternative thoughts! 

I miss photo shoot so much. 
A year end photo shoot, 
What do you think? 
^_^
ANN

PS: Photos courtesy of Sir B. Thanks a lot.

No comments: