Monday, February 18, 2013

Boredom Management


Sitting next to your computer is boring whole day, isn't it? So while listening musics from youtube, I diverted my attention on exploring things. I downloaded Instagram in my phone. And believe me, enjoying my instagram app lately. It's easy and very manageable. Familiar with Textgram application for android phones? I just downloaded and again, explore! Why don't you download it too and see the difference. Create your own textgram and widen your imagination and creations! 


Aside from that, I customized some of my time doing decors! Since its February is a the month of LOVE and HEARTS, we made decorations in the office that could definitely describes LOVE! Oh yeah, Valentines day is near! Its only a one-two-three steps! Simple!

How to make a paper cupid?
1. Gather all the materials needed (scissors, pencils and red Cartolina)
2. Draw a cupid on the cartolina using pencil. If you're not gifted with artistic hands, you can google the images of cupid and trace it. 
3.   Cut using scissors! And you're done!

I tried to make my own, so its your time to do it yourself (DIY).
Paper cut of hearts and cupid. :)
What else I did to relieve for boredom? Girls are girls! Do you know what's on the mind of girls aside thinking of their boyfriends, and family? Yes! Shopping! Introducing my new collection - Mary Kay! 
Meet my new lip gloss and facial cream from Mary Kay
She told me "if you feel beautiful inside then you're beautiful outside". lol. I'm not that pretty. Besides got first degree burn a week ago. :( Well, thanks to kojic soap with papaya and age-defying cream of 1GOAL. So happy that my skin became fairer. 

Aside from collecting girls stuff, got interested of reading books lately. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People written by Stephen R. Covey. This book taught us to become positive in life and adapt optimistic attitude towards yourself, social and life. You should understand yourself first before you can understand others. I'm still on the first chapter of the book. Well, hopefully, I could finish this before February ends.

                       
              
I also recommend read the books of Chinkee Tan: The Rich Dad and Poor Dad and Till Debt do us Part. It is also helpful that could change your life. :) 

What else makes me busy right now? Oh! Just reading books about relationships which were recommended by some of my dear friends. One of the books in my shelves right now is "Why Men Love Bitches" written by Sherry Argov. Honestly, I got intrigued about this book and the title really captured my attention. So I think, I didn't waste my money for something that is worthless. Well, going back, before reading this book, I texted some friends listed in my phone book. After 15-min, I got a reply from Bang (not his real name) stated that "Well.,hija, I didn't like nor love bitches". LOL! He's funny! So defensive! After reading the introduction, I understand what she (the author) meant about "bitches". Well, I don't want to spoil you! Just read it. :) 
Taken via Instagram
              "Why Men Love Bitches" is a book of Sherry Argov which delivers a unique perspective as to why men are attracted to a strong woman who stands up for herself.  And this book tells us, more about girls/woman.  So are you a bitch? :) For sure, you'll love this! And oh! you can also download this via online through goodreads.com! 

I recommend also to read about this following:
1. Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them: When Loving Hurts and You Don't Know why by Susan Forward.
2. Why Men Marry Bitches: A Women's Guide to winning Her Man's Heart by Sherry Argov
3. The Relationship Cure by John Gottman
4. If this is Love, why I could feel Insecure by Carl Hindy
5. When It Comes to Love, You've became Idiot by Dr. Matt

If you're bored, then work for something that can ease your boredom. :) Reading books is also helpful. 

No comments: