Friday, January 06, 2012

Memoirs of 2011

Year 2011 has been productive for me. I became one of the models of Red Carpet Elite Models and Talents under Mami Yuki (Manager). Our first ramp was held at NCCC Mall, Matina, Davao City.Here are some outfits that I wore during the ramp.


Lovely collection from Davao's fashion designer, Madame Pamintuan

Simple Black Dress from our closet
 
Valerie, my sister and Kuya Axel
Motiff: Black-inspired attire

I really love my sister, Valerie. An innocent one but graves with wide imaginations! She's my reflection! My sister-in-crime!!!!
My Red Carpet Elite Models and Talents (RCEMT) Family
Picture was taken after the fashion show.
 
Ramped on the stage the collections of Wedding Glamour
(Me, wearing a brides-maid, brown long gown with Hiroshi Kunbawa, my partner)


In celebration of Kadayawan, 2011, Mami Yuki organized a fashion show featuring the collections of Mr. Don Mascariñas, one of the outstanding fashion designer of the Davao City. It was held at Mami Yuki's Resto Bar and Grill near Ecoland, Davao City. All his creations was Kadayawan-inspired.

Creations from Sir Don Mascariñas
Motiff: KADAYAWAN, 2011
Model: Valerie, my sister
Creations from Sir Don Mascariñas
Motiff: KADAYAWAN, 2011
Model: Valerie, my sister
Paul Milodina, co-model
Creations from Sir Don Mascariñas
Motiff: KADAYAWAN, 2011

Teaser from Mr. Don Mascariñas Coutoure Collection
Sir Don Mascariñas' coutoure were stunning. I love his creations too.

No comments: